MTX Audio Thunder Series 500W RMS Monoblock Amplifier - Thunder500.1
MTX THUNDER500.1 is designed to work with an assortment of subwoofers and is capable of delivering up to 500 watts RMS in an incredibly small package.
This monster amp features a high efficiency class D topology. This type of circuit is preferred for driving subwoofers due to its ability to minimize power loss to heat when you rock all night long.
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (40-220 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 50 Hz)
- variable subsonic filter (10-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Class-D amplifier design
- frequency response: 10-220 Hz
- preamp inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended
- 9-1/2"W x 2-3/16"H x 5-9/16"D
Find your local installation specialist
If a DIY solution is not appealing we recommend using only a Car Audio Masters installation network partner to assist you with your installation. We have 3 key Audiocom CAM member locations in Western Australia and over 90 members are available Australia wide. To find your nearest CAM member to assist you with your installation, visit