MTX Audio Thunder 1000W RMS Monoblock Amplifier - Thunder1000.1
The MTX Audio THUNDER1000.1 is designed to work with an assortment of subwoofers and is capable of delivering up to 1000 watts RMS in an incredibly small package.
This wailin' amp features a high efficiency class D topology. This type of circuit is preferred for driving subwoofers due to its ability to minimise power loss to heat when you rock all night long.
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable low-pass filter (40-220 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 50 Hz)
- variable subsonic filter (10-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- frequency response: 10-220 Hz
- pre-amplified inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- 12-7/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 5-9/16"D
Find your local installation specialist
If a DIY solution is not appealing we recommend using only a Car Audio Masters installation network partner to assist you with your installation. We have 3 key Audiocom CAM member locations in Western Australia and over 90 members are available Australia wide. To find your nearest CAM member to assist you with your installation, visit