Alpine X-A70F 4 / 3 / 2 Channel Amplifier
The X-Series amplifiers set the industry benchmark with an all-new and advanced digital architecture to achieve high-resolution sound with unprecedented purity, accuracy and power efficiency.
Sleek and stylish compact design incorporates an innovative aluminium heat sink with a bespoke air-flow system which keeps the amplifier cool and maintains performance at its peak for incredibly high level power output and no-shut down operation. The X-Series amps are designed for true Hi-Res Audio playback by featuring a extended frequency range from 10Hz ~ 60kHz in the full range amplifiers.
Furthermore, X-Series have unmatched staying power with a high damping factor for unparalleled control coupled with virtually zero distortion. This ensures extremely accurate low frequency output for bass at its best and the highest sound quality.
The X-Series amplifiers allows your music to stay faithful to the original recording with realism that puts you in the centre of the performance.
What is Hi-Res Audio?
You can now appreciate a higher sampling rate than in CD’s for the encoding and playback of music, it brings your favourite tracks to life with extreme clarity. Alpine’s painstaking engineering has delivered faithful audio reproduction from high resolution sound sources and recordings at 96kHz/24Bit or greater, they are optimised for high definition playback and breathtaking performance.
Why Hi-Res Audio?
Listening to Hi Resolution Audio allows you to feel every emotion and hear every nuance; every detail of your favourite artist’s original studio performance is reproduced to perfection. Hi-Res Audio provides absolutely no distortion for the ultimate listening experience.
- Connectors: Redesigned Speaker Terminals for Easy Installation
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Clean-look installation
- Built-in Variable High/Low Pass Filter
- Bass EQ
- Aluminium Heat Sink
- All-new SIERRA Digital Design
- Remote Sensing
- Remote Level Control with Optional RUX-KNOB.2
- RCA Speaker Connection (Optional KCE-SP2R)
RMS Continuous Power (at 14.4 V)
- 175W RMS x 4 [2Ω@14.4V]
- 120W RMS x 4 [4Ω@14.4V]
- THD+N (Reference: 10W / rated power into 4 ohms): 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: (IHF A Weighted, Reference: rated power into 4 ohms): >106 dBA
- S/N Ratio: (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms): >87 dBA
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- Frequency Response (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms): 10Hz – 60 kHz
- Damping Factor (Reference: 10 W into 4 ohms at 100Hz): >500
- Width: 297.0 mm
- Height: 50.8 mm
- Depth: 192.0 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg