MTX Audio Underseat Subwoofer
MTX Audio IB-800X Underseat subwoofer, delivering big-bass without sacrificing any cabin or storage space. Our system features one of the highest power outputs on the market with a huge 180 Watt RMS power rating, 8" Active Subwoofer with two additional 8" 'ReflexThunder' Passive Subwoofers integrated into the cast-aluminium chassis for loud and deep bass reproduction. Included in the box is a Bass-Remote, 8 Gauge power kit and high-level input featuring Auto turn-on for convenient installation in the newest of vehicles. Supplied with plug and play input interface where available (still requires high current direct battery connection).
For Toyota Hilux 2020/21 and Ford Falcon BA/BF/FG, you will need to make manual Connections outlined here https://www.universalfuze.com/techdata
For other vehicles such as Holden Commodore Ute and Pre 2020 Hilux, Navara etc. select the plug and play interface pack for the easiest installation option.
- The best and most simple way to add great bass in your system
- Reduced size and thickness for underseat installations
- Powerful Class-D amplifier for a realistic bass reproduction
- Features 2 x MTX Passive Subwoofers to increase low-end audio reproduction.
- Works perfectly with all aftermarket head-units, processors and factory audio systems.
- MTX ReflexThunder Passive Subwoofer Technology
- Subwoofers : 1 x 20cm (8“) + 2 x 20cm x 5cm (8") Passive Subwoofers
- Class-D Mono-block amplifier
- RMS Power : 180W
- Frequency response: 35 - 150 Hz
- 8 Gauge Power-Wire and Fuse included
- Active X-over : variable 50~150Hz
- Bass remote included
- High and Low-Level inputs
- Auto switch on with high-level inputs
- Input sensitivity : 0,1V~4V / 0.1V-9V High-Level
- Phase switch : 0° or 180°
- Bass boost : @45Hz variable 0 to +18dB
Find your local installation specialist
If a DIY solution is not appealing we recommend using only a Car Audio Masters installation network partner to assist you with your installation. We have 3 key Audiocom CAM member locations in Western Australia and over 90 members are available Australia wide. To find your nearest CAM member to assist you with your installation, visit