MTX Audio TX4 Series 6" x 9" Coaxial Speakers - TX469C
The MTX TX469C speakers shine with their exceptional construction, sound quality, efficiency, including the size of their magnet. They do an incredible job in the original locations of most vehicles. The softness and force with which they reproduce the best recordings is exceptional. The semi-pressed paper membrane covered with crystals and silver is musical and clear. The oversized magnetic structure ensures an astounding dynamic and power handling. The 25mm soft dome tweeter in silk and neodymium magnet is a delight. This last characteristic is rare at this price point. It is more often found on models twice as expensive. They work perfectly on a factory or after market car audio system, but they are sublime if connected to an external amplifier like the MTX TX2450, Thunder75.4 or TX480D.
- Specially treated hybrid paper cone embedded with silvered micro-particles assisting in rigidity, resulting in less cone break-up and clearer midrange performance.
- Ø25mm high definition neodymium silk dome tweeter for better vocal detail and smooth audio reproduction.
- Extra large strontium magnet for a better cone control and more power handling and increased sensitivity.
- Lightweight and oversized 30MM aluminium voice-coil for efficient cooling and increased power handling.
- High quality mylar suspension for a better reliability
- Soft and musical sound with precise high quality and detailed bass response.
- Can be used with on original and aftermarket head-units, for best results use one of our 4 channel amplifiers.
- 2-way coaxial speakers
- Diameter : 16x23cm (6x9“)
- Peak Power : 400W
- RMS Power : 100W
- Sensitivity : 94,5dB/2,83v/1m
- Impedance : 4Ω
- Response : 22Hz - 25000Hz
- Mounting Depth : 82mm
- 25mm silk dome tweeter
- Grills included
Find your local installation specialist
If a DIY solution is not appealing we recommend using only a Car Audio Masters installation network partner to assist you with your installation. We have 3 key Audiocom CAM member locations in Western Australia and over 90 members are available Australia wide. To find your nearest CAM member to assist you with your installation, visit