MTX Audio TX4 5.25" Component Speakers - TX450S
The MTX TX450S speakers shine with their exceptional construction, sound quality, efficiency, including the size of their magnet. They do an incredible job in the original locations of most vehicles. The softness and force with which they reproduce the best recordings is exceptional. The semi-pressed paper membrane covered with crystals and silver is musical and clear. The oversized magnetic structure ensures an astounding dynamic and power handling. The 25mm soft dome tweeter in silk and neodymium magnet is a delight. This last characteristic is rare at this price point. It is more often found on models twice as expensive. They work perfectly on a factory or after market car audio system, but they are sublime if connected to an external amplifier like the MTX TX2450, Thunder75.4 or TX480D.
- Specially treated hybrid paper cone embedded with silvered micro-particles assisting in rigidity, resulting in less cone break-up and clearer midrange performance.
- Ø25mm high definition neodymium silk dome tweeter for better vocal detail and smooth audio reproduction.
- Extra large strontium magnet for a better cone control and more power handling and increased sensitivity.
- Large and lightweight 25mm aluminium voice coil for efficient cooling and increased power handling.
- High quality mylar suspension for a better reliability
- Soft and musical sound with precise high quality and detailed bass response.
- Can be used with on original and aftermarket head-units, for best results use with our TX4 Series 4 channel amplifier.
- Treated paper cone coated with silvered sand for a clear midrange
- Ø25mm high definition neodymium silk dome tweeter for better details
- X-over with high performances polypropylene cap
- Extra large strontium magnet for a better cone control and more power handling
- 25mm TSV voice coil for an efficient cooling and a better power handling
- Rubber suspension for a better reliability
- Soft and musical sound with a precise high quality detailed bass
- 2-way separate speakers
- Diameter : 13cm (5.25“)
- Peak Power : 280W
- RMS Power : 70W
- Sensitivity : 92,5dB/2,83v/1m
- Impedance : 4Ω
- Response : 55Hz - 25000Hz
- Mounting Depth : 53mm
- 25mm silk dome tweeter
- 6db/Oct external passive x-over with tweeter level adjustment
- Grills included
Find your local installation specialist
If a DIY solution is not appealing we recommend using only a Car Audio Masters installation network partner to assist you with your installation. We have 3 key Audiocom CAM member locations in Western Australia and over 90 members are available Australia wide. To find your nearest CAM member to assist you with your installation, visit