MTX Audio Road Thunder Triple 10" 1000W Sub/Amp pack
This sealed triple 10" RoadThunder enclosure gives Earthshaking Bass with incredible precision. The strong MDF enclosure makes sure that the triple RT10 subwoofers will perform to their maximum capacity! This subwoofer system fits where others don't without sacrificing output and sound quality. Our customers have had success fitting these into Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ, BMW, and Audi/VW Sedans plus many more due to its shallow height.
Most importantly, it will fit up on the diff mound in the boot of a Ford BA/BF or FG Falcon sedan allowing for a neater placement and much more usable boot space!
This is without a doubt the very best subwoofer option for the Falcon sedans.
If you're interested, check out our Youtube video on why MTX Amps are the best in the business!
This package is best suited to aftermarket source units with a dedicated Subwoofer RCA output, but can be used with Ford Falcon factory Audio systems.
- Original MTX Triple Sealed Enclosure with RoadThunder Subwoofers
- Amazing triple sub design
- Extreme power handling + super high performance
- Designed to deliver tight and accurate bass, Excellent sound quality
- Spider Plateau Venting (SPV)
- Asymmetrical Linear Drive System (ALDS)
- 19mm MDF enclosure
- Double MTX stitched logos on the sides
- Polypropylene cone with rubber suspension and rubber gasket
- Spring loaded connection terminals for easy connection
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable low-pass filter (40-220 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 50 Hz)
- variable subsonic filter (10-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- frequency response: 10-220 Hz
- pre-amplified inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- 12-7/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 5-9/16"D
MTX Triple Road Thunder 10" Loaded subwoofer enclosure
MTX Thunder 1000 Power amplifier
4GA Power Cable Kit and 5M RCA Cable
Optional Extra's -
Ford Falcon Hi level input adapter (unique to Universalfuze)
Find your local installation specialist
If a DIY solution is not appealing we recommend using only a Car Audio Masters installation network partner to assist you with your installation. We have 3 key Audiocom CAM member locations in Western Australia and over 90 members are available Australia wide. To find your nearest CAM member to assist you with your installation, visit