JBL 5 Channel Amplifier kit
With a complete vehicle specific mounting kit included and plug and play adaters supplied (if available for your vehicle) you will have a fast and professional means of installing your new amplifier kit. Only Universalfuze packages your new JBL amp with a complete vehicle specific kit to ensure the integrity, quality and performance of your new amplifier is upheld during installation.
Although this futuristic JBL looks like it belongs in the cockpit of a stealth bomber, the Club 4505 5-channel amplifier will deliver 45 watts RMS to each of the front and rear speakers in your car, while sending up to 500 watts RMS to your subwoofer — a much smarter ratio of subwoofer-to-full-range power than most 5-channel amps. Got some high-performance components? You can bridge the amp to 3-channel mode to power them with 130 watts RMS each while driving your sub with 500 watts RMS.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 320 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 65 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 130 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class D amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on subwoofer channel
- bass boost on subwoofer channel (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch on subwoofer channel (0, 180 degrees)
- Includes vehicle specific plug and play adapter
Holden VF Commodore owners - your kit will be supplied with an additional speaker to rout the indicator 'ticks' and front parking sensor chimes through. This will be pre configured. Please also note, this will nutralise the factory fader control.
Ford BA/BF/FG owners, sorry this kit is not available plug and play for your vehicle.
Find your local installation specialist
If a DIY solution is not appealing we recommend using only a Car Audio Masters installation network partner to assist you with your installation. We have 3 key Audiocom CAM member locations in Western Australia and over 90 members are available Australia wide. To find your nearest CAM member to assist you with your installation, visit