Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 640W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 80W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 55W
- Bridged into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 2 x 160W
- Crossover: Variable LPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Crossover: Variable HPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.5 – 10 V Lo: 0.2 – 4.0 V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 8, SPK Cable AWG 10
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 10Hz – 30kHz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 ohms): <0.03%
- THD+N (@ 50W into 4 ohms): <0.08%
- Damping Factor: >100
- Signal to Noise (@ 50 Watts into 4 Ohms): >98dB
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 204 x 58 x 204
The all-new S-Series amplifiers packs a real punch with even more performance and value to you. Experience hard hitting bass and long hours of limitless play with the S-A32F 4-channel amplifier.
These amplifiers offer great value with over 20% more power through increased watt handling. The exceptional strength and resistance is supported by optimising a heat thermal management processor to ensure exceptional reliability so you can enjoy your music with the bass cranked up for hours on end without any power shutdown.
Exclusive to Universalfuze, the amplifier package is supplied with a DIY plug and play interface kit for Holden Commodore vehicles. This interface harness connects all the outputs from your factory (or aftermarket) audio unit to the amplifier and links all the speaker outputs from the amplifier to the cars speakers, plug and play. The harness is long enough to allow installation under the passenger seat of the vehicle. The kit also includes a power cable to run to the battery for the amplifier power supply.