- iPod / iPhone Compatability
Alpine’s ground-breaking Halo9 range is now extended with the release of the all-new iLX-F259E. The customisable user interface accompanied by the 9” WVGA touch-screen leads to an experience that is unmatched. Furthermore, 1-DIN and 2-DIN compatibility of the stunning hovering display enables fitment into a wide-range of vehicles without the need for custom installation.
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto allows for an extensive range of smartphone features such as getting directions, making calls, sending and receiving messages and listening to music—all accessible on the high-quality display or via voice command. Expand your entertainment options with USB for superb video playback, high-res Flac music and Bluetooth for audio streaming. The iLX-F259E is equipped with a customisable user interface so you can setup your screens the way you like. Whether you love listening to the radio or prefer to stream your music through bluetooth, you can arrange the widgets in a way that best suits your needs. Create up to 3 customised home screens by choosing from 22 widgets including Clock, USB images, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, “Now Playing”, Sources, Camera, and Bluetooth functions—that can be easily dragged-and dropped onto the page.
Display: 9 inch Capacitive WVGA High Resolution DisplayApple CarPlay: Siri Voice Control, Apple Music, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Apple Maps*, Phone Calls, iMessages, Music (*Please check Apple Map availability at Apple official website.)Android Auto: Voice command, Google Play Music, Spotify, Google Maps, Messages, Phone Call, MusicPower Output: 4 x 50 W High Power AmplifierAdvanced Power IC
- Screen Size: 9 inch Capacitive WVGA
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pixels (800 x 3 x 480)
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Colour System: NTSC, PAL
- Works with Apple CarPlay (requires CarPlay enabled iPhone)
- Works with Android Auto (Requires Android Auto enabled smartphone)
- Online navigation capability with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Direct navigation access key to launch CarPlay or Google maps